6.21.2008

The Where's Mommy Edition









A Special Update for Sarah:. Here're the top ten things you missed on your first day away from your nasty...I mean adorable little angels. 10). Thomas found my essay and used it to draw on. Then after I took it away, I came back to find him following his brother's lead chewing a mouthful of paper. "What are you doing?," I asked. "Eating paper," said your son. 9). Thomas pottied in his pot before his bath last night and dumped it into the toilet by himself. When I returned a couple minutes later from retrieving a towel for Chookie, I found your euphoric baby with both hands splashing around in the pee pee-filled toilet Thomas re-opened. 8.) Charles is babbling in a whole new way mimicking conversation and when he's being grumpy and wants something, he whines and babbles. 7.) The boys had an outing on the ferry to Catembe, and Thomas acquired an admirer who bought him popcorn, held him the entire trip and carried him to the Maputo Shopping Center. 6.) Thomas has stopped his constant nagging request to "go airplane" with "go boat again." 5.) Charles managed to find and eat dirt while we had overpriced shwarma and falafel next to the dolphin fountain at the shopping center, and later during a beach walk found a dirty little pine cone to chomp on. 4.) A banana vendor gave sad-eyed, gawking, potbellied Thomas a free banana. 3.) Charles napped more than 30 consecutive minutes. 2.) At dinner Thomas kept repeating (okay whining) "Mama" while pointing at your empty seat. 1.) After I got Charles up this morning, he rushed (well, I guess it' more like ET's fast waddle) into our bedroom and went to your side and then to the bathroom and started crying because his mama wasn't home.

No comments: