6.22.2008

The Tommychuck Times






I woke up this morning just before 4 a.m. to the horrible screams of baby–but I couldn't tell which one. It wasn't Charles, so I went to Thomas's room from where the terrified "Mommy!" yells were coming. He wasn't in his bed but had fallen between the wall and bed, effectively under the bed. I pulled him out, and he came into "Mama's bed" where we were up for the day with a pile of books.

Thomas and Charles are still missing mommy but are managing as long as there are plenty of snacks and Winnie the Pooh viewings. Why is Piglet hanging by his ears? Thomas decided he needed to be thrown into the bath last night. That was a naughty spot visit since I actually foresaw it and told him Piglet didn't go in the bathroom, but he ignored me and now Piglet's damp. Charles is figuring out how to ride his horse, although Thomas the stingy beast is trying to keep him from riding it saying "My horse!"

Why are your naughty kids crying? Thomas crawled in Charles's gym and got stuck...again. Today Charles chewed on a piece of cardboard, two birthday cards, a napkin, and a big wad of toilet paper after Thomas opened the door allowing his brother into his favorite playground. Yesterday he was Otto the goldfish; today he's the very hungry caterpillar.

No comments: