5.06.2009

Haircut Redux

Maputo's still proving to be an awful place to get a decent haircut for us. This time I took a few pictures and explained (as I always do) that I didn't want them to cut their bangs for an instant "Dumb and Dumber" look. The barber (we've abandoned Dudu and his pricey bad haircuts for Olteiro who has been cutting my hair). In the end a stylist completely ignored me and helped Olteiro out using scissors leaving him to follow up with clippers. Thomas's turned out a bit better, but still just okay. Thomas has a bit of the Moe look while Charles is more in the vein of Frankenstein.

It looks like it will be daddy's hair salon and back to the David Bowie cut I learned online for Thomas back in Lisbon unless I can learn the how to do that Oliver from the Brady Bunch bowl cut.

No comments: