12.12.2008

Good Guy Charles

I often expect the worst out of Charles when there is that ominous silence which typically alerts me to some no good going on such as: eating hand lotion; pouring all of the soap and shampoo out of their containers; pulling all of the toilet paper off of the roll (and eating some); playing in the toilet; taking all of the clothes out of drawers; pulling all of the shoes out of the closet (and wearing his mother's flats); climbing 8 feet up the stairwell grill...I could go on, and yes these are things that have happened. When he disappeared for a few minutes and didn't answer my calls with a chirp or scream, I rushed to find him on our bed reading. It was so shockingingly innocent and out of character for him, it had to be photographed.

1 comment:

Ripken & Mom said...

He reads almost standing on his head. That had to be even more amazing.